||The first train to Morrison Nine on November 7, 1894. Notice the rock work to level the tracks. The tracks are gone now, but the ruts are still visible. The following article was printed on the back of the above photo. MANTI Manti is the capital of Sanpete County and is situated near the center of Utah. It has a population of 3,000, mostly farmers. It raises annually 100,000 bushels of grain & a million pounds of wool. It has two railroads the R.G.W. and the S.P.V. which connects with the U.P. in Nephi. It is the principal shipping point for wool, mutton, and beef cattle, in Central Utah. It has the finest School house south of Provo. It has a water system, warm springs and is but a few miles from Funk's Lake and the Gunnison reservoir. It is a natural Sanitarium. Coal is found in enexhaustable quantities in the neigh-boring hills. The Manti temple is situated on a hill at the North east corner of the city. The building is of oolite, is 171 ft and 6 Inches long 95 ft wide, and 92 ft 6 inches to the square. Towers rise from either end, the top of the eastern tower being 175 ft from the ground. Water for the temple is brought in pipes from a mountain spring 2 miles distant. The hill is laid off in four terraces. Which will be planted in trees, flowers etc.