Contents

Images

Update item information
Title Saga of the Sanpitch Vol 27
Subject Pioneers
Description Stories and poems about early Southern Utah Pioneers
Publisher Snow College
Date 1995
Type Text
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights Management Snow College
Holding Institution Snow College
ARK ark:/87278/s60863fm
Setname snowc_sts
Date Created 2005-03-01
Date Modified 2005-03-01
ID 326335
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s60863fm

Page Metadata

Title Images
Description Spring City Public School built in 1899-the fourth school to be used in Spring City. The school was closed in 1959. The Historical Committee are now raising funds to remodel the building In to a Cultural Center for the Arts with future plans for a museum, restaurant and reception center Photo courtesy Roberta Sorensen The Spring City Chapel was dedicated March 15, 1914 by Ambon H. Lund. A Romanesque Revival design by Richard C. Watkins of Provo, It combines Gothic revival windows with tooled local oolite limestone. It is noted for its fine acoustics. The addition was finished in 1977, a building that has made a difference in the lives of many people. Photo courtesy Roberta Sorensen
Format image/jpeg
Identifier 113_Images.jpg
Source Saga of the Sanpitch 27
Setname snowc_sts
Date Created 2005-02-23
Date Modified 2005-02-23
ID 326266
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s60863fm/326266