||Jenson. In 1905, Johnson became increasingly rapidly growing livestock industry was bringing numerous non-Mormon traveling salesmen, drummers, and businessmen to Ephraim, where the hotel served as their home. He concluded the hotel was not the place to instill the proper values in his growing family, so in early 1905, he sold his business and home, then moved his building some notable structures. He paid a visit to his Ephraim home about 1945, and was delighted to find it appreciated and basically unchanged. He died in 1954. Louis B. Nielson (Lou), a prosperous Rambouillet sheepman, and his pretty wife, Ann, purchased the home for $1000 and lived there until his death. A two-room remodeled chicken Nielson built a small adobe house in Second Pigeon Hollow where they and their four sons lived for about ten years. During this time, in 1900, their seventeen-month-old son swallowed carbolic suffering, died, while encircled in loving whom they loved so dearly, but were comforted by their remaining son and other family into their "dream home," and a son Glen J. , the present home-owner, was born soon after. Ephraim, and the Nielson home was the center for every possible occasion. There was no hint Of the forthcoming family tragedies.