||Remnants Of A Pioneer Past Our thanks to Mr. Clifford McKinney of Spring City for the cover pic-tures and the old-time 'binder'. Mrs. Ruth Scow of Manti contributed 'The Fence' in the first of the book; The spinning wheels belong to Miss Eva An-derson of Ephraim, and Mrs. Reva T. Jensen illustrated her essay with the picture of the funeral. Other interior pictures from that early period were ta-ken by Mr. Golden Sanderson, curator of the Fairview Museum and loaned to us by Mrs. Eda Anderson of Fairview. The carpentry class pictured above was instructed by Mr. Andreas Olsen, who taught at Snow Academy from 1895-1907, and who won a num-ber of gold medals with his skill in making caskets and hearses. He also own-ed a prune orchard in Willow Creek, and employed many girls preparing fruit for shipment from Sanpete each fall. These pictures were contributed by Mrs. Agnes O. Anderson of Ephraim. We are grateful to each one for their contribution that makes this issue of the Saga of the Sanpitch more valuable.