James E. Talmage Building

Update item information
Identifier BJamesETalmageBldg_Fd1_07
Title James E. Talmage Building
Subject Schools, Medical; Universities; Utah; Public Buildings; Aspects, Historical
Description Postcard of Museum Building completed in 1902 located on Presidents Circle. It housed the new medical school from 1905-1920. In 1959 it was the Biology Building and in 1976 it was named the James E. Talmadge Building. When it was used for the School of Medicine, the laboratories were on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
Publisher Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Relation History of the Health Sciences Collection, University of Utah
Rights Management Copyright © 2003, University of Utah, All Rights Reserved
Holding Institution Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah
Metadata Cataloger amt; jms; vc
ARK ark:/87278/s6p87n57
Setname ehsl_hhs
Date Created 2004-12-20
Date Modified 2017-05-11
ID 1036001
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6p87n57