Vernal 1st & 5th Ward Chapel

Update item information
Title Vernal 1st & 5th Ward Chapel
Identifier 6854T
Creator Thorne, L. C.
Subject Buildings--Church Building--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Vernal 1st & 5th Ward Chapel
Description In March of 1933 the LDS First Ward Chapel burned to the ground. Work began immediately on plans for a new chapel. Mountain-red pressed brick were used to face the building with. The structure was built in the same location on the corner of 300 West and 100 North. This building was taken down in 1977 to build on to the hospital and doctors offices, which now takes up the whole block.
Publisher Uintah County Regional History Center
Date 1956; 1957; 1958; 1959; 1960
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights Management Digital image, copyright 2015 Uintah County Regional History Center
Archival Resolution 3724 x 2620 pixels, 11.74 MB
Bit Depth 8
Scanning Device Epson Expression 10000 XL Scanner
Scanning Technician Ellen S. Kiever
Website https://uintahhistory.org
Metadata Cataloger Ellen S. Kiever
ARK ark:/87278/s6dz3r95
Setname ucl_tp
Date Created 2015-12-22
Date Modified 2021-05-06
ID 414285
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6dz3r95
Back to Search Results