Ditch and weir

Update item information
Inventory Control Number BSD001
Title Ditch and weir
Subject Canyon; headgate; irrigation
Description The Brown and Sanford Ditch, which began operating in 1874, took one-fifth of the water out of Big Cottonwood Creek. The copper plate is the remains of the old headgate.
Irrigation Brown and Sanford Ditch
Latitude 4037'8.57""N
Longitude 11147'11.13""W
Date 2009-08-24
Creator Craig Denton
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Rights Craig L. Denton 2009. Use of this file is allowed in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License; http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/
ARK ark:/87278/s6251j19
Setname uu_hw_slcwd
Date Created 2011-09-15
Date Modified 2011-09-15
ID 210602
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6251j19
Back to Search Results