Vernal Auto Company

Update item information
Title Vernal Auto Company
Identifier A5530
Subject Vernal Auto Company
Description Cars are parked in front of the Vernal Auto Company. It was located on South Vernal Avenune. Early owners of the Vernal Auto Co. are Leslie Ashton, Lawrence Allen, N. J. Meagher, T. G. Alexander, Walter Barnes and Gordon Rhoades. It was torn down in 1925 to build a new larger building on the site, which is the building there today. To the right is L.H. Woodard Company.]
Publisher Uintah County Regional History Center
Date 1915; 1916; 1917; 1918; 1919; 1920
Type Image/StillImage
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights Management Digital Image, Copyright 2021 Uintah County Regional History Center
Bit Depth 8
Archival Resolution 700 dpi, 4821 x 3366 pixels
Low Resolution 800 x 600 pixels
Scanning Technician Elaine Carr
Scanning Device Epson Perfection V800
Spatial Coverage Uintah County (Utah)
Donor Troy and Doris Burton Family
Website uintahhistory.org
Owning Institution Uintah County Regional History Center
Metadata Cataloger Elaine Carr
ARK ark:/87278/s62k2982
Setname ucl_rhc
Date Created 2021-04-22
Date Modified 2021-05-06
ID 1692022
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s62k2982