Uintah Telephone Switchboard

Update item information
Title Uintah Telephone Switchboard
Identifier A5395
Subject Uintah Telephone; Switchboard
Description This telephone switchboard was located in the upper floor of the Ashley Co-op building where the early telephone office was located. Charles Neal started the Uintah Telephone Company in February 1907. By the end of that year there were telephone lines all over the Uinta Basin. Essie Neal ran the switchboard and then trained many other tlelphone operators for many years.
Publisher Uintah County Regional History Center
Date 1911
Type Image/StillImage
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights Management Digital Image, Copyright 2021 Uintah County Regional History Center
Bit Depth 8
Archival Resolution 900 dpi, 4484 x 2905 pixels
Low Resolution 800 x 600 pixels
Scanning Technician Elaine Carr
Scanning Device Epson Perfection V800
Spatial Coverage Uintah County (Utah)
Donor Margaret Francke
Website uintahhistory.org
Owning Institution Uintah County Regional History
Metadata Cataloger Elaine Carr
ARK ark:/87278/s6tj4j3z
Setname ucl_rhc
Date Created 2021-03-30
Date Modified 2021-05-06
ID 1678732
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6tj4j3z