Clayton Slaugh Home Fire

Update item information
Title Clayton Slaugh Home Fire
Identifier VE2845
Subject Home; Fire; Fire Department
Spatial Coverage Vernal (Utah)
Description Vernal volunteer firemenpour water on attic fire at the Clayton Slaugh residence in Glines. The fire was caused by a faulty connection or a furnace. Damages was estimated to be over $2,000. in damages.
Donor Vernal Express
Source Collection Vernal Express
Publisher Digital Uintah County Regional History Center
Date 1968-10-03
Type Image/StillImage
Format image/jpeg
Owning Institution Uintah County Regional History Center
Language eng
Rights Digital Image, Copyright 2021 Uintah County Regional History Center
Archival Resolution 800 dpi, 4432 x 2620 pixels
Low Resolution 800 x 600 pixels
Bit Depth 8
Scanning Device Epson Perfection V800
Scanning Technician Elaine Carr
Metadata Cataloger Elaine Carr
ARK ark:/87278/s6896xz3
Setname ucl_vep
Date Created 2021-01-12
Date Modified 2021-05-06
ID 1641719
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6896xz3
Back to Search Results