Murray 2nd Ward, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, [05]

Update item information
Title Murray 2nd Ward, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, [05]
Alternative Title Murray Second LDS Ward
Creator Rockwell, Kenneth W.
Date 2020-06-06
Spatial Coverage Murray, Salt Lake County, Utah, United States
Subject Mormon church buildings--Utah--Murray--Photographs; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Buildings--Utah--Murray--Photographs
Description Address: 5056 South 300 West, Murray, UT. Built in 1907-1909 and dedicated in 1911, with an addition in 1925. From 1959 until the mid-1970s, the building was shared by the 2nd and 15th wards. The Alano Club, a nonprofit serving recovering alcoholics, purchased the building in 1977 and restored it, and has kept it in good shape since.
Collection Number and Name Utah Religious Architecture Photograph Collection
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Relation National Register form: https://npgallery.nps.gov/GetAsset/da924156-10a9-4010-b1c2-9cfa8aa06f72 ; Architecture: https://ldspioneerarchitecture.blogspot.com/search/label/Murray%202nd%20Ward ; Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_LDS_Second_Ward_Meetinghouse
Metadata Cataloger Ken Rockwell
ARK ark:/87278/s6n644fg
Setname uum_urap
Date Created 2020-06-11
Date Modified 2021-05-06
ID 1571554
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6n644fg
Back to Search Results