Timpanogos Ward, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [04]

Update item information
Title Timpanogos Ward, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [04]
Creator Myntti, Jeremy
Date 2020-03-29
Temporal Coverage March 29, 2020
Spatial Coverage Orem, Utah County, Utah, United States
Subject Mormon church buildings--Utah--Orem--Photographs; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Buildings--Utah--Orem--Photographs
Description Address: 440 East 800 South, Orem, UT. The Timpanogos Ward was organized in 1890, and this chapel constructed in 1898, the first church building in Orem. The amusement hall wing was added in 1928, and the connecting addition and chapel wing were built later.
Collection Number and Name Utah Religious Architecture Photographs
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
Rights Holder Myntti, Jeremy
Relation For interior and historical shots, see: https://ldspioneerarchitecture.blogspot.com/search/label/Timpanogos%20Ward
Metadata Cataloger Ken Rockwell
ARK ark:/87278/s67420d6
Setname uum_urap
Date Created 2020-04-03
Date Modified 2020-04-03
ID 1536407
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s67420d6
Back to Search Results