Phillips Congregational Church [3]

Request archival file or update item information
Title Phillips Congregational Church [3]
Creator Rockwell, Kenneth W.
Date 2018-06-07
Spatial Coverage 40.7588, -111.870714
Subject Congregational churches--Buildings--Utah--Salt Lake City--Photographs; Protestant church buildings--Utah--Salt Lake City--Photographs
Description Address: 479 South 700 East, Salt Lake City. The congregation was established 1877, and erected its first building in 1886, later replaced by this one, built on the same site in 1905. The congregation dissolved in 1950 and members formed a new church in Holladay or joined First Congregational Church, which has its historical archives. The building now houses an office interiors store.
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Relation Building mentioned in a NRHP registration form for the SLC East Side Historic District: https://npgallery.nps.gov/GetAsset/7c5214ea-5246-4d62-a2eb-40c3623f7308 ; Link to historical photo held by the Marriott Library: https://collections.lib.utah.edu/details?id=965167
Metadata Cataloger Ken Rockwell
ARK ark:/87278/s6tr07t6
Setname uum_slcrap
Date Created 2018-09-11
Date Modified 2021-05-06
ID 1368257
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6tr07t6
Back to Search Results