Salt Lake City Central Seventh-day Adventist Church [1]

Download item | Request archival file or update item information
Title Salt Lake City Central Seventh-day Adventist Church [1]
Alternative Title Central Adventist Church [1]
Creator Rockwell, Kenneth W.
Date 2018-05-26
Spatial Coverage 40.75889, -111.8686
Subject Protestant church buildings--Utah--Salt Lake City--Photographs; General Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists--Buildings--Utah--Salt Lake City--Photographs; Mormon church buildings--Utah--Salt Lake City--Photographs; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Buildings--Utah--Salt Lake City--Photographs
Keywords Seventh Day Adventist churches; Salt Lake Valley Deaf Branch (LDS)
Description Address: 460 So. 800 East, Salt Lake City. This building was originally built by the LDS Church in 1947-48 as the Salt Lake Valley Deaf Branch building. After that program became a ward and moved to a new building in 1977, the LDS Church sold this one to the Seventh Day Adventists, who moved from another location nearby.
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
Relation Link to historical photo of the Adventists' first building, held by the Marriott Library: https://collections.lib.utah.edu/details?id=965084
Metadata Cataloger Ken Rockwell
ARK ark:/87278/s6p59vqm
Setname uum_slcrap
Date Created 2018-09-11
Date Modified 2018-09-11
ID 1368026
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6p59vqm
Back to Search Results