Home at 75 East 5100 South

Update item information
Photo Number PH2977
Identifier PH_bldg_2977
Title Home at 75 East 5100 South
Creator J. Broschinsky
Subject Murray City buildings; Murray City homes
Description One of a number of homes built west of State Street to house smelter workers. Originally owned by Benjamin Greenwood and built in the 1880s. According to tax assessment documents, it was reported abandoned and torn down in 1987.
Contributor Photo courtesy of Salt Lake County Archives
Date 1938
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Digitization Specifications Photocopy scanned on HP Officejet Pro X476dnMFP and saved at 600dpi as jpg
Source Original: Salt Lake County Archives
Language eng
Rights Management Digital image copyright 2017. For use, contact Salt Lake County Archives.
Holding Institution Salt Lake County Archives
Contributing Institution Salt Lake County Archives
Website http://www.murray.utah.gov/290/Museum
Source Physical Dimensions 4"x3"
Source Characteristics Black & White Photograph
Call Number PH2977
ARK ark:/87278/s6bc7w7z
Setname mc_mcm
Date Created 2017-11-28
Date Modified 2019-05-08
ID 1282697
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6bc7w7z
Back to Search Results