George Thomas Library; University of Utah. Libraries; Library buildings--Utah
Silent film (25 minutes, 27 seconds; black and white) depicting the George Thomas library at the University of Utah on President's Circle. The library later became the George Thomas Museum of Natural History in 1968. Students are shown entering the library. Library card catalogs, special collection materials, document storage, microfilm, bound volumes of the Utah Chronicle, the library handbook, and periodical indexes are displayed. Video of students studying and using the library are also included.
For further information please contact Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801)581-8863 or 295 South 1500 East, 4th Floor, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
Digitized from 16mm film to MOV file master. Converted by FFmpeg to MP4 streaming format by J.Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah