Ferron, Utah.

Update item information
Identifier 002341
Source 025_Image19-002341.tif
Title Ferron, Utah.
Subject Presbyterians in the U.S.A. --Utah --Ferron; Presbyterians--Utah--Ferron; Presbyterian Church (Ferron, Utah); Schools--Utah--Ferron
Spatial Coverage Ferron (Utah); Sanpete County (Utah)
OCR Text Show
Further Information "The building was used both as a school and a church. The Ferron mission was established in 1904. The church operated from 1906-1946. The school opened in 1906, at the time many of the other schools in Utah were closing. The school operated until 1927." Dr. Fred Burton, Aug. 8, 2007<br><br> Sepia slide. Numbers and titles for the Russell H. Goodman slide collection were taken from an accompanying list. This photograph is listed as number 19. The list also includes the following paragraph: <br><br> HISTORIC PROTESTANT CHURCHES OF THE WEST<br> Photographs taken by Mr. and Mrs. Russell H. Goodman, in whose [names] these duplicate slides are presented to the Archives of Westminster College by Willard R. Harwood and Emil Nyman. <br><br>
Creator Russell H. Goodman; Mary Goodman
Funding The Westminster College digital archives project is partially funded by the Masonic Foundation of Utah.
Publisher Westminster College
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights Management Digital image copyright 2007, Westminster College. All rights reserved.
Holding Institution Westminster College, 1840 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City, Utah 84105
Source Physical Dimensions Archival TIFF 5310 X 3540
Source Resolution 400 ppi
Display Dimensions JPEG: 600 X 400
Bit Depth 8-bit
Scanning Device Nikon Super Coolscan 8000 ED
Metadata Cataloger Krystel Baggerly
ARK ark:/87278/s6wt2069
Setname wc_pc
Date Created 2007-09-06
Date Modified 2007-09-06
ID 1094468
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6wt2069
Back to Search Results