Rock Tithing House

Download item | Update item information
Title Rock Tithing House
Identifier 0488.tif
Subject Mormon architecture; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; buildings
Description Tithing house being moved from the original site on North Vernal Avenue to 100 South 500 West by Bob Jones Trucking employees using a winch truck and trailer. The Uintah Railway Station, then being used as the Vernal City office building, and the Ashley Co-op building, then J. C. Penney Co.
Publisher Uintah County Library Regional History Center
Date 1950
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights Management Digital image, copyright 2002 Uintah County Library
Source Physical Dimensions 6cm x 6cm
Bit Depth 8
Scanning Technician Aric Hansen
Scanning Device Creo-Scitex Jazz+ flatbed scanner
Spatial Coverage Vernal (Utah)
Donor Marilyn Hunting
Source Material B&W copy negative
Metadata Cataloger Doris Karren Burton
ARK ark:/87278/s62z4k0b
Setname ucl_rhc
Date Created 2002-12-12
Date Modified 2002-12-12
ID 392778
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s62z4k0b
Back to Search Results