Moab 1888 meetinghouse, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [07]

Update item information
Title Moab 1888 meetinghouse, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [07]
Creator Noe, Michael
Date 2020-09-04
Spatial Coverage Moab, Grand County, Utah, United States
Subject Mormon church buildings--Utah--Moab--Photographs; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Buildings--Utah--Moab--Photographs; Museums--Utah--Moab--Photographs; Daughters of Utah Pioneers--Buildings--Utah--Moab--Photographs
Description Address: 45 North 200 East, Moab, UT, in the center of the block bounded by Center Street on south, 200 East, 100 North, 100 East on west. Built as an LDS chapel in 1888 with one room, a second was added in 1890. The church was used by the Moab ward until 1925 when a new church was built and this church was deeded to the Grand County School District. In 1937, the Daughters of Utah Pioneers purchased it and it has become a museum.
Collection Number and Name Utah Religious Architecture Photograph Collection
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rights Holder Noe, Michael
Relation National Registor of Historic Places nomination form: https://npgallery.nps.gov/NRHP/GetAsset/NRHP/80003907_text
Metadata Cataloger Ken Rockwell
ARK ark:/87278/s6kq3rwx
Setname uum_urap
Date Created 2020-10-09
Date Modified 2021-05-06
ID 1598498
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6kq3rwx
Back to Search Results