Provo First and Seventh Ward meetinghouse, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [01]

Update item information
Title Provo First and Seventh Ward meetinghouse, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [01]
Alternative Title Provo First Ward LDS meetinghouse; Provo Seventh Ward LDS meetinghouse
Creator Myntti, Elizabeth
Date 2020-09-01
Spatial Coverage Provo, Utah County, Utah, United States
Subject Mormon church buildings--Utah--Provo--Photographs; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Buildings--Utah--Provo--Photographs
Description Address: 195 South 100 East, Provo, UT. The cornerstone was laid in 1928, and the building completed by 1930. The First Ward began meeting here soon after, but the chapel was only dedicated in 1939, by LDS President Heber J. Grant. The Seventh Ward also meets here.
Collection Number and Name Utah Religious Architecture Photograph Collection
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Relation LDS Pioneer architecture blog: http://ldspioneerarchitecture.blogspot.com/search/label/Provo%201st%20Ward
Metadata Cataloger Ken Rockwell
ARK ark:/87278/s6z08zq7
Setname uum_urap
Date Created 2020-10-02
Date Modified 2021-05-06
ID 1597841
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6z08zq7