Lehi North Branch Meetinghouse, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [1]

Update item information
Title Lehi North Branch Meetinghouse, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [1]
Alternative Title LDS Lehi North Branch; LDS Third Ward; Zion's Hill Meetinghouse
Creator Myntti, Jeremy
Date 2020-02-17
Temporal Coverage Feb. 17, 2020
Spatial Coverage Lehi, Utah County, Utah, United States
Subject Mormon church buildings--Utah--Lehi--Photographs; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Buildings--Utah--Lehi--Photographs
Keywords LDS Church; Wardhouse
Description Address: 1190 North 500 West, Lehi, UT. The Lehi North Branch Meetinghouse was built in 1894 and was extended in 1917. It includes Gothic Revival and Classical Revival architecture. It has also been known as Lehi Third Ward Meetinghouse and as Zion's Hill Meetinghouse. The ward moved to a new building in 1953, and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints sold the building. It was converted into a private residence.
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
Relation Listed on the National Register of Historic Places: https://npgallery.nps.gov/NRHP/GetAsset/NRHP/98001455_text
Metadata Cataloger Ken Rockwell
ARK ark:/87278/s66f0w5v
Setname uum_urap
Date Created 2020-02-20
Date Modified 2020-02-20
ID 1527187
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s66f0w5v