Wasatch Presbyterian Church [2]

Request archival file or update item information
Title Wasatch Presbyterian Church [2]
Creator Rockwell, Kenneth W.
Date 2018-06-06
Spatial Coverage 40.734069, -111.842875
Subject Presbyterian church buildings--Utah--Salt Lake City--Photographs
Description Address: 1626 S 1700 E, Salt Lake City. Congregation established in 1946 by the union of two older churches, Westminster and Third Presbyterian. Groundbreaking for the new building began on 31 Aug 1948; dedicated 2 Oct. 1949, and enlarged in 1958 and 1966; then destroyed by fire in 1974 and soon rebuilt by Easter, 30 March 1975.
Type Image
Format image/jpeg
Language eng
Rights http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Relation Some history: : http://archiveswest.orbiscascade.org/ark:/80444/xv68185 ;; Link to historical photos of the earlier churches, held by the Marriott Library:; https://collections.lib.utah.edu/details?id=965170 and https://collections.lib.utah.edu/details?id=965110
Metadata Cataloger Ken Rockwell
ARK ark:/87278/s6z07gck
Setname uum_slcrap
Date Created 2018-09-11
Date Modified 2018-10-08
ID 1368349
Reference URL https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6z07gck
Back to Search Results